William M. Grady, MDDr. Grady is an expert in the treatment of colorectal cancer, esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, and stomach cancer. He believes prevention and early detection are key to effective management of cancer.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Prevention and early detection of cancer is the key to effective management.
Dr. Grady's Resume
- Gastroenterology Specialist, University Washington Medical Center
- Professor and Member, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Hereditary cancer syndromes, molucular markers for gastrointestinal (colon, liver, esophogos) cancer.
Education And Training
- University of Michigan Medical School 1990
- Residency: University of Washington Internal Medicine 1991-1993
- University of Washington Internal Medicine Chief Resident 1993-1994
- Fellowships: University of Michigan Medical Center Gastroenterology 1994-1995
- Case Western Reserve University Gastroenterology 1995-1998
For more information about Dr. William M. Grady's clinical and research expertise, click here.