William Ellis, MDDr. Ellis is a specialist in urologic oncology and his clinical practice is focused on prostate cancer. He is an expert in nerve sparing open prostatectomy, robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, and prostate brachytherapy.
Dr. Ellis's Resume
- Professor, Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Genitourinary cancers, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary diversions, general urology
Education And Training
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1985
- Residency: Northwestern University Student Health Service Hosp. Surgery & Urology, 1987-1991
- Dr. Ellis was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. William Ellis's clinical and research expertise, click here.