William Ellis, MDDr. Ellis is a specialist in urologic oncology and his clinical practice is focused on prostate cancer. He is an expert in nerve sparing open prostatectomy, robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, and prostate brachytherapy.
- Professor, Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Genitourinary cancers, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary diversions, general urology
Education And Training
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1985
- Residency: Northwestern University Student Health Service Hosp. Surgery & Urology, 1987-1991
- Dr. Ellis was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. William Ellis's clinical and research expertise, click here.