William A. Altemeier, MDDr. Altemeier cares for patients in the Transplant Clinic at SCCA.
Dr. Altemeier's Resume
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialist
- Assitant Professor, Department of Medicine , University of Washington School of Medicine
Pulmonary disease, smoking-related chronic lung diseases
Education And Training
- Vanderbilt University School of Engineering, Nashville, TN, 1986
- Vanderbilit University School of Medicne, Nashville, TN, 1992
- Internship: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1992-1993
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Unviersity of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1993-1995
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1995-1998
- Dr. Altemeier was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. William A. Altemeier's clinical and research expertise, click here.