Thomas W. Pendergrass, MD, MSPHDr. Pendergrass is a pediatric hematology oncology specialist practicing at UW Medicine.
Thomas W. Pendergrass, MD, MSPH
Dr. Pendergrass's Resume
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Director, Medical Education, University of Washington School of Medicine
Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Retinoblastoma, Pediatric Leukemias, Pediatric Lymphoma, Wilms' Tumor, Neuroblastoma, Pediatric Liver Malignancies, Pediatric Brain Tumors, Late effects of cancer treatment
Education And Training
- University of Washington, Epidemiology, 1979
- University of Tennessee, Medicine, 1971
- Dr. Pendergrass was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Pendergrass was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Thomas W. Pendergrass's clinical and research expertise, click here.