Thomas J. Manley, MDDr. Manley is a pediatric oncologist with expertise in stem cell transplantation (SCT). Research interests include the development of novel therapeutics for patients who relapse following allogeneic SCT.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Manley enjoys guiding children with cancer, and their families, through the complex challenges of treatment.
Dr. Manley's Resume
- Pediatric Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Associate in Clinical Research, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, research and treatment of Leukemia Cytotoxic T-cell response to viruses (CMV) and tumors.
Education And Training
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1996
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Medical Center Pediatrics, 7/97-6/99
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Pediatric Hematology Oncology, 7/99-6/02