Teresa A. Brentnall, MDDr. Brentnall is a gastroenterology specialist practicing at UW Medical Center and specializes in familial pancreatic cancer and colon cancer associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
Patient Care Philosophy:
It is an honor to care for people when they are at difficult points in their lives because they are unwell. With my colleagues, I hope to deliver the best possible care.
- Gastroenterology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Alliance
- Professor, Gastroenterology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Familial pancreatic cancer and colon cancer associated with inflammatory bowel disease
Education And Training
- Medical School: University of Washington, Medicine, 1987
- Residency: University of California, Los Angeles, 07/88 - 06/90
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Dept. of Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology 09/91 - 12/94
For more information about Dr. Teresa A. Brentnall's clinical and research expertise, click here.