Steven J. Collins, MDDr. Collins is an attending phyisician in the Transplant Clinic.
Steven J. Collins, MD
Dr. Collins's Resume
- Member, Clinical Research and Human Biology Divisions, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Pathology, molecular genetics of leukemia, retinoic acid receptor activation in normal and malignant cells.
Education And Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1973
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals: Internal Medicine 1973-75
- Fellowship: National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 1976-79
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 1976
- Board Certified Medical Oncology, 1978
For more information about Dr. Steven J. Collins's clinical and research expertise, click here.