Stephanie J. Lee, MD, MPHDr. Lee is a hematologist who provides bone marrow transplants for patients with leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My goal is to provide each patient with the best possible care. I emphasize clear communication and providing information and support for patients to be involved in their treatment.
Dr. Lee's Resume
- Director, Long-Term Follow-Up Program, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Allogeneic stem cell transplantation, acute and chronic leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome
Education And Training
- BS: University of Washington, 1984
- MD: Stanford University, 1990
- Fellowship: Brigham Women's Hospital, Hematology/ Oncology, 1996
- MPH: Harvard School of Public Health, 1996
- Interleukin-2 for Steroid-Refractory Chronic Graft-versus-Host-Disease (2672)
- Palliative Care Support for Patients With Hematological Malignancies Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplant