Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PhDDr. Meshinchi is a hematology oncologist who treats children with high-risk leukemias.
Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PhD
Dr. Meshinchi's Resume
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Assistant Professor, Hematology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- Fellowship: Univ. of Washington, Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, 2000
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Pediatric Hematology, 2000
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Pediatrics, 1997
- MD: Wayne State University School of Medicine, 1994
- PhD: University of Michigan School of Medicine, Pharmacology/ Protein Biochemistry, 1990
For more information about Dr. Soheil Meshinchi's clinical and research expertise, click here.