Shailender Bhatia, MDDr. Bhatia is a medical oncologist who cares for patients with skin cancers and kidney cancer.
Shailender Bhatia, MD
Dr. Bhatia's Resume
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Skin cancers (melanoma, merkel cell cancer); kidney cancers
Education And Training
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Residency: University of Connecticut Health Center
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: University of Washington
To read more about Dr. Bhatia, click here.
Visit PubMed for a full listing of Dr. Bhatia's journal articles.
- BNC105P w/ Everolimus for Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma (7712)
- Interleukin-12 by Electroporation for Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Intratumoral Injection of GLA-SE for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (8072)
- MSB0010718C for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- MK-3475 With or Without Talimogene Laherparepvec in Unresected Melanoma