Scott S. Tykodi, MD, PhDDr. Tykodi is a medical oncologist who treats kidney cancer and melanoma. He is particularly interested in the application of immune therapies to the treatment of cancer.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My goal is to keep patients in control of their cancer journey. I believe patient education is a critical part of cancer care. Knowledge is power.
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Cancer immunotherapy; renal cell carcinoma; hematopoietic cell transplantation; clinical trials.
Education And Training
- Washington University School of Medicine, 1997
- Residency: Barnes Hospital Internal Medicine, 1998-2000
- Fellowship: University of Washington Medical Oncology, 2000-2003
For more information about Dr. Scott S. Tykodi's clinical and research expertise, read Lifesaving Lessons from Leukemia about how a mini-transplant regimen may offer new hope for treatment of advanced kidney cancer.
- MDX-1105 for Advanced or Recurrent Cancer (UW08038)
- Pazopanib as an Adjuvant Treatment for Localized Renal Cell Carcinoma
- BMS-936558 vs. Everolimus in Pre-Treated Advanced Or Metastatic Clear-cell RCC