Scott J. Diede, MD, PhDDr. Diede is a pediatric hematology-oncologist who cares for children with cancer at Seattle Children's.
Patient Care Philosophy:
To care for patients and their families with respect and compassion to the utmost of my abilities. It is a privilege to be a part of a patient’s health-care team and serve as a guide for patients and families during one of the most difficult times in their lives.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children’s
- Acting Clinical Instructor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington
- Research Associate, Clinical Research Division, Pediatric Oncology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Basic Science Cancer Research, Development of Clinical Trials
Education And Training
- The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 1992
- The Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 2003
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 2003-2005
- Fellowship: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 2005-2008
- Other notable training: PhD, Pathology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 2001