Sara H. Javid, MDDr. Javid is a surgical oncologist whose practice is concentrated on breast cancer and endocrine surgery, including thyroid cancer and parathyroid disorders.
Sara H. Javid, MD
Dr. Javid's Resume
- Department of Surgery, Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Surgical oncology with a concentration in breast cancer
- Endocrine surgery, including benign and malignant thyroid disorders, and adrenal neoplasms
Education And Training
- MD: Harvard University, 1999
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital General Surgery 2001-2007, Obstetrics and Gynecology 1999-2001
- Research Fellow: Brigham and Women's Hospital 2001-2003
- Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology: Massachusetts General/Brigham and Women's Hospital 2007-2008
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery, 2008
- Dr. Javid was recognized as a 2014 and 2015 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Javid was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met's 2012 annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Javid's clinical and research expertise, click here.