Roland B. Walter, MD, PhDDr. Walter is a hematologist who specializes in treating AML.
Roland B. Walter, MD, PhD
Dr. Walter is a hematologist who specializes in treating AML.
Dr. Walter's Resume
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Acute myelogenous leukemia
Education And Training
- MD: University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland, 1990-1997
- PhD: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004-2006
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine: Kantonsspital, Chur, and University Hospital, Zürich, Switzerland, 1997-2002
- Clinical Fellowship, Hematology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2005-2007
- Research Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, 2002-2007
For more information about Dr. Walter's clinical and research expertise, click here.
Dr. Walter is the SCCA lead investigator for the following clinical trials:
- Decitabine + Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride, Etoposide, and Cytarabine for AML or MDS (2652)
- Liposomal Cytarabine-Daunorubicin CPX-351 for Untreated Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (2642)
- Filgrastim, Cladribine, Cytarabine, and Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) (2734)
- SGN-CD33A for Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (9233)
- Telemonitoring Outpatient Management Post Intensive Chemotherapy (9105)
- ABT-199 + Low-Dose Cytarabine Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (9237)
- SL-401 Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First Complete Remission
- ADCT-301 for CD25-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (9513)