Roland B. Walter, MD, PhDDr. Walter is a hematologist who specializes in treating AML.
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Education And Training
- MD: University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland, 1990-1997
- PhD: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004-2006
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine: Kantonsspital, Chur, and University Hospital, Zürich, Switzerland, 1997-2002
- Clinical Fellowship, Hematology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2005-2007
- Research Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, 2002-2007
For more information about Dr. Roland B. Walter's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Early Discharge and Outpatient Care MDS and AML Patients
- Decitabine + Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride, Etoposide, and Cytarabine for AML or MDS (2652)
- CSL362 for CD123+ Acute Myeloid Leukemia Currently in Remission