Robert S. Sawin, MDDr. Sawin is a surgeon who cares for children at Seattle Children's.
Robert S. Sawin, MD
Dr. Sawin is a surgeon who cares for children at Seattle Children's.
Dr. Sawin's Resume
Surgeon-in-Chief; President, Childrens University Medical Group
Education And Training
- Board Certified: Pediatric Surgery, Surgery - General, Surgical Critical Care
- Medical/Professional School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle
- Clinical/Research Interests: Pediatric tumors, Congenital diaphragmatic hernia, inflammatory bowel disease and chest wall defects
Honors & Awards:
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, Touch of Friendship, 1997
- Dr. Sawin was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Seattle Met Magazine Top Doctor, 2006-08, 2013
- Seattle Magazine Best Doctor, 2004-06, 2008