Robert G. Andrews, MDDr. Andrews is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist with special interest in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation who treats children with pediatric cancers, autoimmune diseases, and other genetic disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I try to provide open and honest communication in a supportive manner for all patients and their families, recognizing that each patient and family has unique needs and that optimal care requires a multidisciplinary approach. I try to treat each patient as I would want a member of my family to be treated. I believe that the best clinical outcomes and care are advanced through carefully conducted, ethically sound, clinical research and that best clinical practice is evidence based.
- Pediatric Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Clinical Research Division Associate Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Department of Pediatrics Asociate Professor
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation, Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Education And Training
- Medical School: University of Minnesota
- Residency: Tufts University New England Medical Center/Boston Floating Hospital for Children
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center/University of Washington School of Medicine/Seattle Children’s
- Board Certification: Pediatrics; Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
For more information about Dr. Robert G. Andrews's clinical and research expertise, click here.