Robert C. Rostomily, MDDr. Rostomily is an associate professor of neurological surgery, specializing in tumors of the skull base, especially meningiomas, chordomas and acoustic neuromas. He is also conducting research on skull-base tumors to find new approaches to treatment.
Patient Care Philosophy:
The patient comes first. Treat them with respect, keep them informed and use your personality to keep their spirits up.
Dr. Rostomily's Resume
Associate Professor, Neurosurgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
Brain kinear biology and its relation to developmental neurobiology. Neurosurgery in adults, including tumors of the skull base.
Education And Training
- Case Western Reserve University 1987
- Residency: UW Dept. of Neurosurgery Neurosurgery, 07/88 - 07/96
- Fellowships: National Institutes of Health INRSA/Neuro. Disease, 08/93-08/95
- University of Washington Dept of Biological Structure 1992-1994
- Dr. Rostomily was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Robert Rostomily's clinical and research expertise, click here.