Richard W. Grady, MDDr. Grady is a pediatric urologist at Seattle Children's who cares for people with urologic cancers.
- Associate Professor of Urology, Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Fellowship Director, Head of Clincal Research; Program Director, Urology Education
Developmental Pediatrics, Urology
Education And Training
- Medical degree, University of Michigan
- Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Biotechnology Research Fellowship, National Institutes of Health
- Two-year Pediatric Urology Fellowship at Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center/University of Washington Medical Center.