Richard W. Grady, MDDr. Grady is a pediatric urologist at Seattle Children's who cares for people with urologic cancers.
Richard W. Grady, MD
Dr. Grady is a pediatric urologist at Seattle Children's who cares for people with urologic cancers.
Dr. Grady's Resume
- Associate Professor of Urology, Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Fellowship Director, Head of Clinical Research; Program Director, Urology Education
Developmental Pediatrics, Urology
Education And Training
- Medical degree, University of Michigan
- Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Biotechnology Research Fellowship, National Institutes of Health
- Two-year Pediatric Urology Fellowship at Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center/University of Washington Medical Center.
- Dr. Grady was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Grady was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- View his list of published articles on PUB MED.