Richard G. Ellenbogen, MD, FACSDr. Ellenbogen is the chief of neurological surgery at UW Medicine. He cares for people with pediatric and adult brain tumors, congenital brain malformations, and minimally invasive brain surgery.
Patient Care Philosophy:
"Love the patient more than you hate the disease."
- Professor and chairman, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Chief and Attending of Neurological Surgery at Harborview Medical Center
- Attending Neurosurgeon at Seattle Children's
Pediatric neurological surgery issues and specializes in the care of children with brain tumors, craniofacial disorders, and congenital abnormalities. His adult neurosurgery expertise ranges from brain tumors to craniocerebral trauma.
Education And Training
- Brown University Program in Medicine, 1983
- Residency: Harvard/Brigham & Women's/Children's Hospital, 1984-1989