Paul J. Martin, MDDr. Martin is a medical oncologist who specializes is treating patients with bone marrow transplantation.
Dr. Martin's Resume
- Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Bone Marrow Transplantation, Chemotherapeutic Agents
Education And Training
- University Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1975
For more information about Dr. Paul J. Martin's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Montelukast for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Post Transplant (2317)
- Targeted Therapy of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (2367)
- RGI-2001 in Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (2538)
- US-ATG-F to Prevent Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (2523)