Otway Louie, MDDr. Louie is a UW assistant professor in the division of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Patient Care Philosophy:
He believes that how a surgeon interacts with his patient pre- and post-operatively is as important as his technical skills.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
All aspects of general reconstructive plastic surgery and aesthetic surgery.
Microsurgical reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the breast; head and neck reconstruction; cosmetic surgery of the face and body; and general reconstructive plastic surgery
Education And Training
- MD: Tufts University School of Medicine, 1997
- Fellowship, UCLA Medical Center
- Internship: New York Presbyterian Cornell Campus
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Cornell Campus
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery, 2009