Orpheus Kolokythas, MDDr. Kolokythas provides his clinical colleagues with the best imaging information possible in order to establish the correct diagnosis. By doing so aides in optimizing the patient's individual treatment.
Patient Care Philosophy:
To provide the clinical colleagues with the best imaging information possible, in order to establish the correct diagnosis and by doing so to aid in optimizing the patient’s individual treatment.
- Associate Professor, Body Imaging, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director, Body Imaging Procedures Service and Director, Body Imaging Fellow Research Program, University of Washington Medical Center
Body imaging, Focus of interest: imaging of the liver and pancreas, Percutaneous treatment of liver tumors
Education And Training
- University of Wuerzburg and Heidelberg Germany, 1988-1994
- Internship: Department of Pathology, University Clinic of Ulm, Germany, 1995-1996
- Residency: Department of Radiology, University Clinic of Ulm Germany, 1996-2001
- Fellowship: Department of Radiology, University Clinic of Ulm Germany, and University of Washington 2001-2002