Monica S. Thakar, MDDr. Thakar is a pediatric hematology-oncologist who specializes in the treatment of children with Fanconi anemia.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My goal is to provide excellent clinical care that is both respectful and compassionate while giving patients the information, guidance, and expertise they need to make informed decisions about managing their diseases.
- Acting Instructor, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Research Associate, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Education And Training
- Education: University of South Carolina (BS)
- Medical: University of SC (MD)
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Fellowship: University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center