Mika N. Sinanan, MD, PhDDr. Sinanan is a general surgeon at UW Medical Center.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My focus is on the patient and their family, to work with them to create a surgical plan for care that suits their individual needs while offering the best chance of cure.
Dr. Sinanan's Resume
- Professor, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
Gastrointestinal surgery with special emphasis on gastrointestinal oncology, Inflammatory bowel disease, diseases of the colon and rectum
Education And Training
- PhD: University of British Columbia, 1991
- Residency: University of Washington, 1980-83
- BA, MD: Johns Hopkins University, 1980
- Dr. Sinanan was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Mika N. Sinanan's clinical and research expertise, click here.