Michele B. Frank, MDDr. Michele Frank is a hematologist who treats patients exclusively at SCCA at EvergreenHealth.
Patient Care Philosophy:
My philosophy is to provide information to patients and their families so they may participate more fully in decisions about their care. I strive to care for patients in an environment that is open and accepting.
Dr. Frank's Resume
- Hematologist, SCCA at EvergreenHealth
Board Certified Hematology
Sees patients with
- Benign hematologic conditions including ITP, thrombotic disorders, anemia, and others
Education And Training
- Medical Degree: University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
- Chief Medical Resident, University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: Hematology–Oncology, University of Washington
- Dr. Frank was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey, and in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Board Certified - Hematology