Matthew M. Yeh, MD, PhDDr. Yeh is a pathologist specializing in diagnosis of gastrointestinal, liver, biliary and pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Yeh's Resume
- Associate Professor, Pathology, University of Washington
Pathologic diagnosis of gastrointestinal, liver, biliary and pancreatic cancer
Education And Training
- Medical Education: National Taiwan University School of Medicine, Taipei, 1989
- PhD: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1997
- Fellowship: Yale University, Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Pathology, 2001-2002
- Residency in Pathology: George Washington University Medical Center, 1997-2001
- Board Certified: American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology), 2002
For more information on Dr. Matthew Yeh and the UW faculty, click here.
For more information about Dr. Matthew Yeh's clinical and research expertise, click here.