Mary Philip, MD, PhDDr. Philip treats patients with blood cancers, like lymphomas and certain leukemias.
Patient Care Philosophy:
In caring for a cancer patient, I am part of a team made up by the patient, his/her family, nurses, and other providers. My role as a physician is to work with patients and families to decide on the most appropriate care plan and to give patients the information they need to take an active role in their treatment. My goal is to deliver excellent and compassionate care and to support patients and their families physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Dr. Philip's Resume
- Acting Instructor, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- BS: Yale University, 1994
- PhD: University of Chicago, 2002
- MD: University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, 2004
- Internship: University of Chicago Hospitals, 2004
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, 2006
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology at University of Washington Division of Oncology/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2006-2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Oncology 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine 2007