Mark M. Schubert, DDS, MSDDr. Schubert's current oncology research is focused on studies related to the prevention and management of oral mucositis associated with cancer therapy.
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, School of Dentistry, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director, Oral Medicine, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Oral complications of cancer and therapy, Oral infectious diseases, Oral complications of HIV, Antigens, Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education And Training
- School of Dentistry, Oral Medicine, 1981
- Certificate, School of Dentistry, Oral Medicine, 1980
- University of Washington, Dentistry, 1974
For more information about Dr. Mark M. Schubert's clinical and research expertise, click here.