Marie E. Bleakley, MDDr. Bleakley works as a pediatric oncologist specializing in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and the treatment of leukemia relapse.
Marie E. Bleakley, MD
Dr. Bleakley works as a pediatric oncologist specializing in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and the treatment of leukemia relapse.
Dr. Bleakley's Resume
Pediatric Oncology Specialist, Pediatric Bone-Marrow Transplantation
Education And Training
- MBBS/MD, Flinders University of South Australia, 1994
- Diploma of Child Health, University of Sydney, 1996
- Master of Medical Science, University of New Castle, Australia, 2000
- Royal Australian College of Physicians, (F.R.A.C.P.), 2001
- Fellowship, Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, University of Washington, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center,
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2002-2005
Dr. Bleakley is the SCCA lead investigator for the following clinical trials:
- T Cell Depleted Donor Transplant for Preventing Graft-Versus-Host Disease (2660)
- Selective Depletion of CD45RA+ T Cells From Allogeneic Stem Cell Grafts for Prevention of GVHD (2684)