Lupe G. Salazar, MDDr. Salazar is a medical oncologist specializing in the treatment of breast cancer and prevention.
Lupe G. Salazar, MD
Dr. Salazar's Resume
- Acting Instructor of Medicine, Division of Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Immunotherapy, endogenous tumor immunity, breast cancer treatment and prevention
Education And Training
- MD: University of Minnesota
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, University of Washington
More InformationFor more information about Dr. Lupe G. Salazar's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Vaccine Therapy and Trastuzumab w/wo Polysaccharide-K (PSK®) for Stage IV HER2 Positive Breast Cancer