Lupe G. Salazar, MDDr. Salazar is a medical oncologist specializing in the treatment of breast cancer and prevention.
- Acting Instructor of Medicine, Division of Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Immunotherapy, endogenous tumor immunity, breast cancer treatment and prevention
Education And Training
- MD: University of Minnesota
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, University of Washington
More InformationFor more information about Dr. Lupe G. Salazar's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Ampligen w/Vaccine Therapy for Stage II-IV HER2-Positive Breast Cancer (7425)
- Vaccine Therapy for HER2+ Stage IV Breast Cancer