Lawrence Corey, MDDr. Corey specializes in treating and diagnosing infectious diseases of the immuno-compromised patient. Since assuming the role of President & Director of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Dr. Corey is not actively seeing patients.
Patient Care Philosophy:
We specialize in treating and diagnosing infectious diseases of the immunocompromised host. Our particular interest is in viral infections.
Dr. Corey's Resume
- President and Director, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Member, Vaccine Infectious Disease Division, Clinical Research Division, and Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Laboratory Medicine and Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
Antiviral chemotherapy, infections of the immunocompromised host, human immunodeficiency virus infection, diagnostic virology, vaccine development
Education And Training
- MD and Residency: University of Michigan
- Postdoctorial Fellowship: Infectious Diseases, University of Washington, Infectious Diseases