Kenneth J. Russell, MDDr. Russell is a radiation oncologist who specializes in genitourinary tumors particularly prostate cancer, gastrointestinal tumors, and Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas at SCCA, UW Medical Center, and SCCA Proton Therapy.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Patients should expect and should receive top care, both technical and personal, from a top team. I believe we meet these expectations in Radiation Oncology at SCCA, UWMC, and SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center.
Dr. Russell's Resume
- Professor, Radiation Oncology Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Radiation Oncologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Radiation Oncologist, University of Washington Medical Center
- Radiation Oncologist, SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center
Genitourinary tumors, particularly prostate cancer; gastrointestinal tumors; and Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Laboratory interests include cell cycle regulation.
Education And Training
- Medical Education: Harvard Medical School, 1979
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center Radiation Therapy, 1980-1983
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center Radiobiology, 07/83-06/85
- Dr. Russell was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Kenneth J. Russell's clinical and research expertise, click here.