Krishnavel V. Chathadi, MDDr. Chathadi is a gastroenterologist in the UW Digestive Disease Center. He cares for patients with esophageal cancer.
Patient Care Philosophy:It is my goal to provide the highest standard of care to my patients. I treat them as I would my own family.
Dr. Chathadi's Resume
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Pancreatico-biliary endoscopy including diagnostic and interventional endoscopic ultrasound
- ERCP and cholangiopancreatoscopy with electohydraulic and laser lithotripsy
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopy including endoscopic mucosal resection, endoluminal stenting and extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
Education And Training
- Medical Degree: Northwestern University Medical School
- Internship: University of Michigan Hospital
- Residency: University of Michigan Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Hospital
- Teaching Appointment: Denver Health Medical Center & University of Colorado
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine, General Internal Medicine, 2003
- See Dr. Chathadi's publications list on the UW Medicine website.