Julie R. Park, MDDr. Park is program director for Seattle Children's Hematology/Oncology Education. She specializes in caring for children with neuroblastoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Park's philosophy is to provide excellent clinical care for her patients and their families in an academic setting focused on improving the treatment of childhood cancer.
Dr. Park's Resume
- Fellowship Program Director, Seattle Children's
- Associate, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine
Pediatric malignancies, Neuroblastoma, Pediatric Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Education And Training
- University of Vermont, MD, 1988
- Residency: University of Washington, 1989-1991
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1991-1994, and University of Washington, Pediatric Hemtology/ Oncology Fellowship
- Dr. Park was recognized as a 2012 and 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Park was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Julie Park's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Melphalan and Buthionine Sulfoximine Followed by Bone Marrow Transplant for Children With Resistant or Recurrent Neuroblastoma (NANT 9902)
- Fenretinide LXS for Recurrent, Refractory, or Persistent Neuroblastoma (NANT 2004-04)
- Cyclophosphamide and Prednisone w/wo Immunoglobulin in Treating Abnormal Muscle Movement in Children With Neuroblastoma (COG ANBL00P3)
- Isotretinoin w/wo Monoclonal Antibody, Interleukin-2, and Sargramostim post STM (COG ANBL0032)
- Sorafenib in Treating Young Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors or Leukemia (COG ADVL0413)
- Seneca Valley Virus-001 for Neuroblastoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, or Rare Tumors With Neuroendocrine Features (COG-ADVL0911)
- INCB18424 for Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumor, Leukemia, or Myeloproliferative Disease (COG-ADVL1011)
- MK-2206 for Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors or Leukemia (COG-ADVL1013)