Joo Ha Hwang, MD, PhDDr. Hwang is a gastroenterologist who strives to provide excellent care to his patients and to improve their quality of life.
Patient Care Philosophy:
To provide excellent care to patients and to improve the quality of life for all my patients.
- Attending Gastroenterologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
Early detection of gastrointestinal/ pancreatic malignancy, Endoscopic ultrasound, palliation of gastro/pancreatic malignancies
Education And Training
- BS: University of Illinois - Electrical Engineering
- MD: University of Chicago - Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington - Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Washington - Gastroenterology
- PhD: University of Washington - Bioengineering