John R. Scheel, MD, PhDDr. Scheel is a radiologist in the Breast Imaging department.
Patient Care Philosophy:I believe in empowering my patients with knowledge that can help them make important decisions regarding their health. Not all patients are the same and therefore their healthcare should be individualized to meet their needs and expectations. It is my goal to achieve that care for each patient, using evidence-based medicine and state-of-the-art technology.
Dr. Scheel's Resume
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- Medical Degree: University of California, San Diego
- PhD: University of California, San Diego
- Residency: Radiology, University of Virginia
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging, University of Virginia