John H. T. Waldhausen, MDDr. Waldhausen is pediatric surgeon who treats diseases of the chest and abdomen including neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and Wilms tumor.
Dr. Waldhausen's Resume
- Professor of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Division Chief Pediatric Surgery, Seattle Children's
Pediatric oncologic diseases of the chest and abdomen including neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and Wilms tumor.
Education And Training
- Education: Pennsylvania State University
- Residency: University of Virginia
- Fellowship: Pediatric Surgery at Seattle Children's/University of Washington
- Dr. Waldhausen was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.