Jessica A. Pollard, MDDr. Pollard is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist who treats children with malignancies and blood disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy:
While my expertise is in pediatric leukemias, I enjoy the variety and intellectual challenge of our specialty in which we care for patients with a broad range of malignancies. I enjoy working closely with my patients and their families and strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate care during their cancer treatment.
- Acting Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Research Associate, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Education And Training
- Education: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: University of Washington/Seattle Children’s
- Fellowship: University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center