Jeffrey G. Ojemann, MDDr. Ojemann specializes in pediatric neurosurgery and pediatric epilepsy surgery, and is interested in the surgical treatment of epilepsy and of tumors near the brain tissue needed for thinking and speaking.
Jeffrey G. Ojemann, MD
Dr. Ojemann's Resume
- Professor, Neurological Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director of Epilepsy Surgery; Co-Director, Epilepsy Center University of Washington Medical Center
- Quality Improvement Coordinator, Department of Surgery
Dr. Ojeman is conducting research on electrical brain signals in memory and language, in part to find ways in which these signals can directly control computers. He is the son of Drs. George and Linda Ojemann, longtime faculty members in neurological surgery.
Education And Training
- Medical/Professional School: Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis
- Residency: Barnes Jewish Hospital, St Louis
- Fellowship: St. Louis Children's Hospital, St Louis and University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- Dr. Ojemann was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Seattle Met Magazine Top Doctor, 2006-07, 2013