Jason K. Rockhill, MD, PhDDr. Rockhill is a radiation oncologist who specializes in treating cancers of the brain and nervous system at UW Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Being diagnosed with a brain tumor strikes at the very core of an individual. My role is to be part of a multidisciplinary team that provides the best possible support, education & treatment of the individual so they do not have to journey alone.
Dr. Rockhill's Resume
- Associate Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Co-Director, Alvord Brain Gamma Knife Center
- Co-Director, University of Washington Medicine Neuro-Oncology Center
- Radiation Oncologist, University of Washington Medical Center
- Radiation Oncologist, SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center
- Radiation Oncologist, Harborview Medical Center
Brain tumors, gamma knife treatments
Education And Training
- Undergraduate: Claremont McKenna College, 1985-1989
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine Urbana/Champaign, Sept 1989 – Dec 1998
MD and PhD: University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign
Sept. 1991 - April 1997
Internship: University of Illinois College of Medicine – Urbana/Champaign General Internal Medicine
May 1999 – May 2000
Post-Doc: University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign
Oct 1998 – May 2000
Postgraduate Residency, University of Washington Cancer Center, Department of Radiation, Oncology
July 2000 - June 2004
- Dr. Rockhill was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Jason K. Rockhill's clinical and research expertise, click here.