Janice N. Kim, MDDr. Kim is a radiation oncologist who specializes in the treating breast cancer at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I am a board certified radiation oncologist who specializes in the treatment of breast cancer. At Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, I offer several different types of radiation therapy techniques, including accelerated partial breast irradiation and other protocol options. I believe each breast cancer patient is unique and therefore deserves a thorough and individualized discussion of radiation treatments in order to make a definitive decision.
Dr. Kim's Resume
- Associate Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Radiation Oncologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Radiation therapy for the treatment of breast cancer
Education And Training
- College: Northwestern University, 1995
- Medical Degree: Chicago Medical School, 2001
- Residency: Radiation Oncology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2001 - 2006