James M. Olson, MD, PhDDr. Olson cares for pediatric cancer patients at Seattle Children's.
James M. Olson, MD, PhD
Dr. Olson's Resume
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Hematology Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Pediatric brain tumors, tumor paint (intraoperative cancer detection and removal) and cancer drug discovery.
Education And Training
- University of Michigan, Medicine, 1991
- University of Michigan, Pharmacology, 1989
For more information about Dr. James M. Olson's clinical and research expertise, click here.
Dr. Olson's work on tumor paint has been featured on KIRO 7.