James D. Perkins, MDDr. Perkins is a transplantation surgery specialist practicing at UW Medicine and specializing in kidney, liver, and pancreas transplants, vascular access, and hepatobiliary surgery.
Patient Care Philosophy:
Helping patients to be well-informed so they and their family along with their care providers form one team to obtain the best clinical result possible.
Dr. Perkins's Resume
- Professor and vice chair, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
Kidney, Liver and Pancreas transplants, Vascular access, and Hepatobiliary surgery.
Education And Training
- University of Arkansas, 1979
- Residency: University of Kansas, 1979-84
- Fellowships: University of Utah, 1984-85
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, 1985
For more information about Dr. James D. Perkins's clinical and research expertise, click here.