Hubert J. Vesselle, MD, PhDDr. Vesselle is a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in merging different types of nuclear medicine imaging (such as PET, CAT and MRI scans) to provide the best possible care.
Dr. Vesselle's Resume
- Nuclear Medicine Specialist; Assistant Professor, Radiology Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
Positron emission tomography applied to oncology, cross-sectional imaging
Education And Training
- Case Western Reserve University, 1991
- Residencies: United Hospital Center Diagnostic Radiology, 7/91-6/95
- United Hospital Center Nuclear Medicine, 7/95-6/96
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation Diagnostic Radiology, 7/96-6/97
- Dr. Vesselle was recognized as a 2012 and 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.