Hubert J. Vesselle, MD, PhDDr. Vesselle is a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in merging different types of nuclear medicine imaging (such as PET, CAT and MRI scans) to provide the best possible care.
Hubert J. Vesselle, MD, PhD
Dr. Vesselle's Resume
- Nuclear Medicine Specialist; Assistant Professor, Radiology Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
Positron emission tomography applied to oncology, cross-sectional imaging
Education And Training
- Case Western Reserve University, 1991
- Residencies: United Hospital Center Diagnostic Radiology, 7/91-6/95
- United Hospital Center Nuclear Medicine, 7/95-6/96
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation Diagnostic Radiology, 7/96-6/97
- Dr. Vesselle was recognized as a 2012 and 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.