Hisham K. Tamimi, MDDr. Tamimi is a gynecologic oncologist who emphasizes compassion and sensitivity to the needs of individual cancer patients.
Patient Care Philosophy:
The treatment of gynecologic malignancies should emphasize compassion and sensitivity to the needs of the individual and should recognize the dignity of all human lives. I enjoy comprehensive and contemporary care and treatment of women.
- Affiliate Investigator, Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Gynecologic Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Gestastional Trophoblastic Disease, Adenocarinoma of the cervix
Education And Training
- Cairo University of Medicine, 1969
- Residencies: Northwestern University Medical School Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1971-74, Northwestern University Medical School Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1971-74
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Gynecologic Oncology, 1975-77
For more information about Dr. Hisham K. Tamimi's clinical and research expertise, click here.