Heidi J. Gray, MDDr. Gray is a gynecologic oncologist who specializes in caring for patients with cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, and other gynecologic cancers.
Heidi J. Gray, MD
Dr. Gray's Resume
- Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education And Training
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1993-1997
- Residency: University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 1997-2001
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2001-2004
- Dr. Gray was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Memory and Thinking Skills Workshop in Improving Cognitive Rehabilitation in Ovarian Cancer Survivors (7750)
- VTX-2337 + Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (GOG-3003)