Heidi J. Gray, MDDr. Gray is a gynecologic oncologist who specializes in caring for patients with cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, and other gynecologic cancers.
Heidi J. Gray, MD
Dr. Gray's Resume
- Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education And Training
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1993-1997
- Residency: University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 1997-2001
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2001-2004
- Dr. Gray was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Gray was recognized in 2015 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Chemotherapy + Pelvic Radiation for High-Risk Early-Stage Cervical Cancer (GOG/ RTOG 0724)
- Trametinib w w/o GSK2141795 Endometrial Cancer (GOG 0299-O)
- Trametinib Recurrent or Progressive Low-Grade Ovarian Cancer or Peritoneal Cavity Cancer (GOG 0281)