Hans-Peter Kiem, MD, FACPDr. Kiem conducts preclinical and clinical studies of gene therapy. His clinical interests are hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, gene therapy, and graft-versus-host disease.
Hans-Peter Kiem, MD, FACP
Dr. Kiem's Resume
- José Carreras/E. Donnall Thomas Endowed Chair for Cancer Research, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Member, Clinical Research Division, Transplantation Biology Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and gene therapy, graft-versus-host disease
Education And Training
- MD: University of Ulm, Medicine, 1987
- Dr.med: University of Ulm, Medicine, 1988
- Residency: Vanderbilt University 1990-1992
- Fellowships: Stanford University 1988-1990, University of Washington, Fred Hutchinson Research Center 1992-1995
For more information about Dr. Hans-Peter Kiem's clinical and research expertise, click here.