George E. Laramore, MD, PhDDr. Laramore treats patients for salivary gland tumors, head/neck cancer, sarcoma of soft tissue and bone at UW Medical Center.
Patient Care Philosophy:
High tech medicine can be adapted to the individual patient's needs. I enjoy using the latest technological innovations in radiation oncology to design and carry out the optimal treatment for each patient.
- Professor, Radiation Oncology Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
Salivary gland tumors, Head and neck cancer, Sarcoma of soft tissue and bone; Fast neutron radiotherapy.
Education And Training
- University of Miami School of Medicine, 1976
- Residency: UW - Dept. of Radiation Oncology Radiation Oncology, 1977-1978
- Fellowships: American Cancer Society Clinical Fellow, 1979-1980
- National Science Foundation Pre/Post-doctoral in physics, 1965-1970
- Dr. Laramore was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- Radiation Therapy vs. Androgen Deprivation
- Radiation w/wo Temozolomide for Low-Grade Gliomas (7269)
- Whole Breast Irradiation with Hypofractionation versus standard Whole Breast Irradiation (RTOG 1005)
- Radiation Therapy + Chemotherapy for Stage T1 Bladder Cancer (UW 7684)
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Temozolomide for Anaplastic Glioma (7880)