George E. Georges, MDDr. Georges is a medical oncologist who treats people who have blood disorders like leukemia, lymphoma, and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and taking the time to help my patients reach the treatment decisions that are best for them.
Dr. Georges's Resume
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education And Training
- MD: University of California San Francisco, 1990
- SB: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Life Sciences, 1986
For more information about Dr. George E. Georges's clinical and research expertise, click here.
- Combination Chemotherapy and Antithymocyte Globulin Followed By SCT for Severe Autoimmune Neurologic Diseases (FHCRC-2260)
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation after Nonmyeloablative Conditioning for Patients with Severe Systemic Sclerosis (2067)
- High-Dose Cyclophosphamide and Anti-Thymocyte Globulin Followed by Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant for Systemic Scleroderma (2533)