Gary N. Mann, MD, BChDr. Mann is a surgeon at UW Medicine specializing in general surgery, melanoma, endocrine neoplasia management, sarcoma, pancreas cancer, and molecular imaging of endocrine tumors.
- General Surgery Specialist, Surgery Department, Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Multidisciplinary endocrine neoplasia management, multidisciplinary sarcoma management, molecular imaging of endocrine tumors, and pancreas cancer treatment.
Education And Training
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, 1993-94
- Residency: Vanderbilt University, 1994-98
- Fellowship: Yale University, Research, 1992
- City of Hope National Medical Center, 1998-2000